What is the School Council for?
- “To help make decisions”
- “To help the school do better things.”
- “Making our school better.”
- “To help the Head Teacher keep the school running.”
- “..meet up to discuss activities, awards and charities to support.”
- “It is to give pupils a say on what they want to happen then the council will help to adapt the school.”
What are the nine values for?
- “The thoughts and feelings people share with each other”
- ” To show our school is a family.”
- “Help us use the Fruits of the Spirit in our lives.”
- “Share kind things with other people.”
- “They help the pupils to be kind to each other.”
- “The nine boxes make everyone think about their actions and the consequences that follow.”
- “To express…what touches you most in the heart.”
- “They have made people think differently about one another.”
- “Make everyone think about their actions and the consequences that follow.”
How have the Nine Values changed our school?
- “They have changed our school by everyone being kind.”
- “… by the teachers teaching us to live by the Fruits of the Spirit.”
- “Helped people to choose a right option for decisions.”
- “Made our school kind and considerate.”
- “They have made it a pleasant place to be.”
- “…everyone is now pushing themselves to be more nicer.”
- “It has let pupils express their feelings for others and themselves.”
- “…we are more responsible, loving, caring, grateful.”
Which box is most important and why?
- “I think “LOVE” is most important because love is in mostly every single one put together.”
- “KINDNESS” because we all have to be fair and kind.”
- “LOVE” – I think it means everything really because love is nice: loving and caring about everyone.”
- “LOVE” because it covers every single one of us and you should always love one another and then they’ll love you back!”
- “SELF CONTROL” because you stay nice and calm.”
What else would you like the School’s Council to do for our school?
- “I don’t think the School Council need to do anymore for our school because I think what they are doing is very good right now.”
- “I would like them to carry on as they are because they are doing a good job.”
- What would it be like without a School’s Council?
- “Our school would not be as it is right and we really like it as it is.”